Jae Yuk Bokeum (제육볶음) - Spicy Pork Stir Fry | Meal Kit
Spicy Pork Bulgogi (Jaeyuk Boekeum) by Song Cooks
- In a medium sized pan or wok, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Add pork to pan and stir fry at medium to medium-high heat. (There might be some spatter. Sorry)
- When the meat is fully cooked (or nearly cooked) add the vegetables and stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add sesame oil (to taste).
- Add black pepper (to taste)
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallions.
Korean BBQ (including these stir-fried meats) can be enjoyed on rice, in a lettuce wrap (ssam), as a taco topping, or on its own.