Bulgogi (불고기) - Marinated Beef
Bulgogi by Song Cooks
- In medium sized pan or wok, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Add beef to pan and stir fry at medium to medium-high heat. (There might be some spatter. Sorry)
- As the meat cooks, there will be excess liquid. This liquid can be drained from the pan.
- If you’re a garlic lover, you can add more garlic to the pan. (not supplied)
- When the meat is fully cooked add the vegetables and stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add sesame oil to taste.
- Add black pepper to tast.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallions.
Korean BBQ (including these stir-fried meats) can be enjoyed on rice, in a lettuce wrap (ssam), as a taco topping, or on its own.